Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, Varkala at Siddhi Yoga
We carry out Yoga Teacher Training in Varkala, the town Varkala is in Kerala, South India, is known for its excellent shorelines and its palm-secured red hills. Besides its fantastic shore, it is known for its historic sanctuaries, spiritual destinations, and ayurvedic healing centers. The Varkala beach (otherwise called Papanasam beach), is prestigious for its natural mineral spring. It is said to have medicinal and healing abilities. A holy dip in the heavenly waters at this shoreline is trusted to cleanse the body.
Beside a 2000-year-old Vishnu temple, you can discover Sivagiri Mutt, the Samadhi of Sree Narayana Guru. The social reformer and sage were edified and got his salvation there, which makes the town an icon of the spiritual journey. Varkala is as yet an excellent destination for explorers searching for calm shorelines, physical well-being and ayurvedic programs, and also yoga and meditation.
Our Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala shows results at all levels of the mind, body, and soul. You won’t just enhance your flexibility and strength but your entire being will be revitalized. Incredible learning, age-old wisdom, and empathy will form the strong establishment of basis from which your inner teacher can bloom. Regardless of whether you plan to teach yoga professionally or you simply wish to extend your very own yoga practice, our yoga teacher training in Kerala will give you the strong base and the certainty to train skillfully and with veracity.
Distinctive styles of yoga will be investigated amid your Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala, including conventional Hatha, Hatha Flow and Ashtanga Vinyasa. The student will likewise have everyday meditation, pranayama, and mantra classes. Students who complete their yoga teacher training in Kerala with Siddhi Yoga in Varkala will feel confident about their abilities to train students effectively and efficiently and will have increased deeper understanding of the antiquated yogic way of life. The training school intends to advance further comprehension of yoga philosophy and practices in view of traditional lessons of yoga with the contemporary needs sponsored by thorough logical approach among the applicants.
The modules of the yoga training program have been chosen with utmost care to create an adequate practice in each aspect of yoga practice apart from the philosophical parts of the yoga study. The training modules involving practical training in yoga will be essentially engaged with individual asana practice and the strategies for training asanas in the primary series of Ashtanga Vinyasa yoga. This primary series comprises of more than 56 asanas with varieties which are associated with the variation of Vinyasa in view of the blend of breath and movement. Amid the course time in the training and practicum sessions, students will be instructed to give suggestions and to help their co-trainees in extending their yoga asanas and practice. The primary series classes on yoga asana will be both in Kerala style and in addition in the directed class framework which gives adequate space to individual practice alongside definite guideline on each of the asanas in the sequence, along with their names in the Sanskrit language.
The fundamental standards of the Vinyasa framework, for example, Nava Drishti (The Nine Points of Gazing), the idea of shwasa in Ujjayi pranayama and the practice and utilizations of bandhs (three short blocks) in the practice of asana and pranayama (breathing methods) are incorporated as the basic components of the useful framework. The course educational programs likewise incorporate the essential exploration of health concepts in Ayurveda and yoga as treatment, meditation, and relieving techniques and standards for healthy living in yoga for a healthy way of life. The philosophy of Yoga and Bhagavad Gita and the associated anatomy and physiology which are applicable to yoga practices are acquainted with the students amid the course time.
The primary target of the Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala is to make you an effective and efficient yoga teacher. Towards the completion of the course, you will increase adequate ability in the practice of training yoga classes with buoyancy. The learners have the chance to train, help and give suggestions to their peers. The plentiful chances of teaching yoga class practice will help students to develop the innate of teaching and practicing yoga. Trainees will jump deep into the profound insight of the Ashtanga Vinyasa practice by understanding the standards and practice of its teaching methods. You will likewise have complimentary Ayurveda treatment experience and encounters with expert Ayurveda specialists amid their course on Ayurveda and practice of holistic well-being through yoga and Ayurveda.
Enhance your body and mind with this yoga teacher training in Kerala setup in the serene location of Varkala. Tune into your heart – the only sound that fills the air is the smooth tweeting of birds and the south westerly breeze from the Arabian Ocean shrieking through the trees. Encompassed by lavish greenery and doused in the dew of serenity, will help you encounter shunyata – a snapshot of hush that raises you to a balanced and eminent state of mind.
What you can anticipate from this course
Our exceptionally experienced RYT Certified teachers are knowledgeable on the Vedic subjects like yoga, Ayurveda, Meditation and Therapeutic Treatments. Extending from sunriseYogaa, Panchakarma, Ayurvedic Therapies, Shirodhara, open chakra massage, hot oil treatments, to deluxe showers, and sunset meditation, to get closer to nature through an eco-forest walk, all intended to calm down and relieve your anxiety. The fundamental objective to direct yoga teacher training in Kerala is to welcome the students to a place where they can appreciate, revive and self-realize amid their stay. In your Ayurvedic and yogic expedition, you will be treated with most extreme consideration and care. A supporting and all-encompassing atmosphere will be made available where students can come to practice, to learn, to train, and to heal themselves.
This Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala will help you get:
- A strong basis of the self-asana practice of traditional Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- A Varkala-style of training yoga and the art of alignment
- The anatomy and physiology of yoga practices regarding the asanas of primary series and practical training of the course modules.
- An extensive information about the Ashtanga yoga philosophy of Patanjali.
- A profound comprehension of the standards, physiology, and systems of various pranayama procedures and their advantages.
- Deep relaxing tricks and meditation practices.
- The classification of yoga practices in Sanskrit.
- Basic concepts of health and physical wellbeing in Ayurveda and Yoga
- Chanting of mantras
- A globally recognized RYT 200 certification with Yoga Alliance, India
Yoga Teacher Training in India course suits you if you:
- Love well-being, satisfaction, and congruity through yoga
- Want to expand your wisdom of the conventional base of yoga philosophy and practices with the latest approach
- Want to receive yoga as the correct way to wellbeing and health
- Have a powerful urge to share the advantages of the science and art of yoga
- Are hoping to build up the abilities of yoga training with a protected and well-organized sequencing of practice.
The Yoga teacher training in Kerala covers the following concepts in its curriculum:
This Yoga Teacher Training in Kerala makes you transform your body and mind. They offer you reliable yogic regimen at the amateur, middle, and expert levels through a progression of dedicated training sessions by committed coaches. Training is conducted in open air spacious yoga studio or is offered at the banks of the Vellayani, fresh water lake.
Meditation and contemplation
It’s an awesome approach to tune back to life and realizes a sense of peace and lucidity. Reconnect yourself through guided meditation of the form and the formless in peace and serenity, amid the training. Sit erect, close your eyes, inhale, feel your body – everything is okay as it seems to be.
Prana is the life energy or key constraint, and Pranayama is a method for building and coordinating this vital energy.
- Learn to teach intense breathing (pranayama) techniques, for example, ujjayi, kapalabhati, nadi sodhana,bhastrika, sheetali, kumbhaka, sheetkari, and bhramari.
- Learn how to practice bandhas and understand the impact of bandhas on coordinating prana (vital life energy)
Anatomy and physiology will be examined in incredible detail. Students will study in detail about the sensory system, circulatory system, lymphatic system, respiratory system, endocrine system, musculoskeletal system, digestive system, the genitourinary system, intangibles energy immune system and the spine.
- Truly learn and comprehend the physical impacts yoga has on the body.
- Learn how to dodge getting injuries in most prone regions and how to deal with regular in intangible energy
- Learn the impacts of yoga on the body
- What is prana and what methods can be utilized to coordinate prana all through the body
- Kundalini energy
- The Vayu
- The chakra system
Yogic History and Philosophy
- Key significant writings will be examined and students will learn how to apply this age-old wisdom for the development of their everyday lives. Some of the writings that will be explored will be The Vedas, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras, and The Upanishads.
- Yoga’s expedition towards the Western world and the most persuasive yogis.
Yoga teacher training assessments and certification
Amid this Yoga Teacher Training, in Kerala, the students are constantly evaluated all through the course at all levels. There will be a practical test to assess the comprehension and attitudes of the students. A globally recognized certificate will be given which is certified by Yoga Alliance International after the exam.
Also, you can fill the Yoga Teacher Training form to book your space.